Welcome Lifebookers!

This is the NEW and improved Lifebook acting bi-weekly newsletter.
Here you can find Announcements, and share your Wins
and even show you latest reel, movie or youtube spot.

You are welcome to email to lifebooknewsletter@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Annoucement from Jarred Bogohsian

Hey, Jared here. I am going to be doing a SAG new media project soon and I'm trying to get all of my components into place before filming. The most important thing I need is a conference room to shoot it in. Preferably for free, or really cheap rent. If oyu know anyone, or have any connections, maybe you have one yourself, please let me know. One with a table a decent number of business-like chairs is what I'm looking for, I can slide on wall color. Let me know ASAP via e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment